102 Wood Rd
What You Will Be Doing
Set-up, adjust & operate all the basic machine tools and many specialized tools to perform precision machining operations
Utilize CAD/CAM software to program CNC machine tools
Measure, examine, & test completed parts in order to find defects and ensure conformance to specifications
Study drawings, sample parts & engineering information to determine methods and sequences of operations needed to fabricate parts and determine part dimensions and tolerances
Support production personnel by troubleshooting & repairing tooling, equipment, machinery and identifying areas of improvement
What You Need for this Position
- CNC machining experience (preferably on the milling side)
- Hands-on experience working wiht manual machining
- Experience on the production floor
- Any CAD/CAM experience would be helpful
- Microsoft Office
Associated topics: automated, automatic, cnc, computer aided manufacturing, computer aided design, computer aided manufacturing, fabrication, precision, precision machining, programming
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...