Shuttle drivers play an integral role in serving our customers by transporting LTL freight overnight between service centers throughout our network. Since you never have to touch the freight itself, your job is as simple as dropping, hooking and getting back on the road.
Plus you'll enjoy daily home time, gate-to-gate mileage pay (not HHG), along with all the other benefits to being an Averitt associate, makes running Shuttle very rewarding!
Check out the benefits Averitt has to offer:
- Company paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
- Uniform program- Averitt will provide
- Wells Fargo banking products
- Flexible spending accounts
- Wellness programs available
- 8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
- Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation) up to 8 weeks
- Other career advancement opportunities within Averitt
- Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and most meals
- Referral rewards program
- Weekly direct payroll deposits
- Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.)
- A professional atmosphere with quality people since 1971!
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law..